It is important to know that within the breakfasts to lose weight, fruit and proteins are protagonists. We show you the best breakfasts to lose weight healthily. Do you know why this food is so valuable in all nutritional plans? When you want to lose weight, you probably think that stopping eating is the best decision. If so, you are wrong.
“You should not skip any food, much less the first, because it is the most important”.
To reach your ideal size you should eat, at least, 5 times a day with a balanced diet. For being the first intake of nutrients your body receives in the day, after many hours at rest, breakfast represents the most valuable food. It is the portion of food that gives you will give you the amount of energy you need to start your daily routine. During the night the sugar levels go down and the body in the morning wakes up empty and with fatigue. A good breakfast will help you to maintain your body in ideal conditions and will help you not to tempt yourself with unhealthy things during the day.
The Morning Key to Activate the Metabolism
Eating early helps us to accelerate the metabolism. Fat is burned and the process to lose weight is done naturally and quickly. So, if you’re looking to lose weight, do not skip breakfast. There are other reasons you should take into account:
- If you do not eat your breakfast, your metabolism will work slowly to protect the only energies you have from the previous day. This way, it will store and reserve the fat and you will gain weight.
- If you eat breakfast you will not feel anxiety during the day and you will not eat too much. If you skip it you will want to eat a lot and you will not be able to control yourself. Surely you will choose less healthy foods and you will gain weight.
- If you decide to do a prolonged fast, you will increase the body’s response to insulin and cause your body to store more fat and gain weight.
More Proteins in the Breakfasts to Lose Weight
The truth is that they must contain foods of the three macro nutrients: carbohydrates, fats and proteins. These last ones can not miss, since they increase the sensation of fullness and satiety during all the hours that you are in action. A cereal-only breakfast or a standard breakfast, which can only contain carbohydrates and fats, will make you feel sated for a short period. Then you will feel like eating a lot more and, in addition, they will make you gain weight.
Basic Rules for a Healthy Breakfast
Here we are going to give you five basic rules. Although they are not complicated, at the time of desperation you will need them to not deviate from the path with incorrect decisions.
- Add at least 8 grams of fiber. Breakfast should help you lose weight, not gain it. For this you must choose foods that contain fiber, because you will allow you to be satiated until you touch the snack or lunch. They also digest slowly and you will not feel like eating.
- Avoid eating refined carbohydrates. You can replace cereals with whole grains. However, if it is urgent to lose weight, dispense with them and choose the fiber provided by the fruits.
- You should have breakfast, at the most, an hour after waking up.
- Add more protein and less sugar.
- Breakfast should be powerful to start the day, but you should not prepare it as if there were no tomorrow.
- Finally: never skip it.
6 Breakfasts to Lose Weight
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 1 glass of orange juice
- 2 slices of whole grain bread with sugar-free jam
- A fruit: it can be kiwi, peach or strawberry
- A scrambled egg
- Non-fat yogurt with whole grain
- A fruit: it can be apple or banana
- 1 cup of coffee with milk
- 3 cookies of your liking
- Whole-grain bread toast with boiled egg
- Chia seeds
- 1 cup of coffee with skim milk
- Cooked egg
- 1 slice of avocado (50 g)
- Chia seeds
- 1 slice of wholemeal bread
- Tomato cut into slices
- ½ glass of skimmed milk
- 1 slice of rye bread
- 2 slices of unsalted cheese (40 g)
- Spinach leaves
- 1 cup peach chunks
- ½ glass of skimmed milk
- 1 cup infusion of cayenne pepper with honey
- Small whole bread
- 1 hard egg cut into finite lamellae
- 1 slice of ham
- Avocado in pieces (to taste)
- 1 glass of grapefruit juice or grapefruit
The above examples can be a guide for you to plan your healthy slimming breakfasts. Even so, try that each menu contains foods rich in fibers and nutrients. You can add oats, nuts and green leaves, such as lettuce, spinach and watercress.
- Whole wheat bread: the fiber contained in this food will give you a lot of energy and you will feel full.
- Eggs: contain high levels of protein and healthy fats that serve as an energy source.
- Fruits: they contain many of the minerals and vitamins that you need to start the day with energy. In addition, they are composed of natural sugars that will serve as a replacement for sweets.
There are as many breakfast options to lose weight as there are days in the calendar. You only need ingenuity to prevent it from becoming a complex task. The objective is that each breakfast is a pleasant experience, because it will always mark the beginning of your day.
weight loss breakfast recipes, diet breakfast recipes, indian breakfast for weight loss, healthy breakfast for weight loss and energy, healthy vegetarian breakfast for weight loss, weight loss breakfast on the go, balanced breakfast for weight loss, eggs for breakfast weight loss, derekblog.com, derekblog, derek blog
#weightlossbreakfastrecipes #dietbreakfastrecipes #indianbreakfastforweightloss #healthybreakfastforweightlossandenergy #healthyvegetarianbreakfastforweightloss #weightlossbreakfastonthego #balancedbreakfastforweightloss #eggsforbreakfastweightloss #derekblogcom #derekblog