If our goal is to lose weight we must follow a varied diet in which satiating foods abound, such as eggs and legumes, and also prioritize water consumption. Although many are persuaded, to lose weight safely and stable there is no miraculous method. Losing weight is a process that requires multiple efforts, especially in relation to food and exercise. While there are many supplements that can help achieve good results in less time, it is essential to mentalize that diet plays an irreplaceable role.
“Thus, weight loss must be controlled in terms of calories, in addition to including all the nutritional groups required by the body”.
On the other hand, a regime should never be adopted temporarily. The reason is that it is necessary to eat well permanently so as not to recover the lost weight. The good news is that there are dozens of healthy foods that vary the eating plan and, therefore, there are many possibilities to start improving it.
On this occasion we want to share 7 alternatives that you should add to your kitchen. It is possible that their properties are of great help to reach your goal.
For a long time it was thought that egg consumption was getting fatter. However, at present it is known that they are beneficial for health and good as lose weight foods.
- This food, rich in amino acids and healthy fats. Thus, it favors the formation of muscle mass and prolongs the feeling of fullness.
- Its vitamins and minerals help to meet the nutritional requirements of the body. Therefore, they are a good choice for the diet.
2. Green Leafy Vegetables to Lose Weight.
Any diet to lose weight can include all varieties of green vegetables in your dishes. Some of the reasons for doing this are:
- Vegetables are low in calories and rich in antioxidant compounds. In addition, these foods support the functioning of the metabolism to burn fat optimally.
- Its significant contribution of fiber reduces anxiety for food. In addition, among other things, it helps to decrease the absorption of bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Its slow-absorbing carbohydrates regulate blood glucose and keep the body full of energy.
- Lettuce, cabbage and spinach are some of the most recommended options.
3. Chicken Breast
The chicken breast is one of the lean meats that is worth including in the diet. The reasons, which is not only delicious and versatile, but also provides high biological value proteins.
- First, this variety of nutrients support weight loss, since they favor the formation of lean mass. This is especially true when complemented with a high-impact physical training.
- On the other hand, it increases the physical and mental performance, and, in addition to this, controls the cravings.
The legumes are a very complete food from the nutritional point of view, since they provide protein, fiber and vitamins and minerals.
- They are low in calories and contain a minimum amount of fatty acids that benefit the body.
- In addition, they are valued for their energetic power, because they act as a source of fuel for the organism.
- They help prolong the feeling of fullness and promote cholesterol control.
Avocado is one of the foods that should remain in the kitchen pantry. Reasons are not lacking for this, since it is delicious and full of essential nutrients.
- It contains healthy fatty acids and carbohydrates, which improve metabolic activity to increase energy expenditure.
- It is healthy for the cardiovascular system and, among other things, decreases the risk of obesity.
- Its vitamin E and essential minerals protect the body against oxidative stress and aging.
While nuts make a significant contribution of calories, their intake in moderate amounts serves as a support to lose weight.
- These are a healthy snack. Thus, for their contribution of proteins and carbohydrates, they help to have a better physical and mental performance.
- Its dietary fiber helps to reduce the accumulation of lipids in the arteries. In addition, it keeps the organism satisfied longer.
7. Whole Grain Bread
This food is made with whole grains and healthy seeds that, together, promote weight loss without affecting health.
- Provides significant amounts of fiber. Therefore, it improves digestion and decreases the anxiety for food, having a satiating effect.
- They also provide slightly omega 3 fatty acids, recommended to fight inflammation and cholesterol.
- Their carbohydrates are slow absorption, thus, they keep the body active and the glucose stable.
Are you fighting against overweight? Do you want to improve your diet? Do not hesitate to consider all these foods to enjoy their interesting benefits.